Please make an appointment to meet with the Cemetery Administrator if you are interested in purchasing graves. Graves are available for purchase in Forest Hill Cemetery in the following sections:
- Section 0 Blocks A through U - Singles, pairs, and multiple graves; some cremation only designated
- Section 5 Block 1 - Cremation only size graves measuring 42 inches by 48 inches accommodating 2 cremation interments
- Section 6 Block 5 - Singles, pairs and multiple graves together in same lot available
Full Size Graves
Full size graves can accommodate the following:
- One traditional casket interment
- One traditional casket and one cremation interment
- Two cremation interments
Some graves in Section 0 blocks A through Z have been designated as cremation only due to the location of trees and existing monuments.
Cremation Size Graves & Columbarium Niches
Forest Hill Cemetery has four columbarium available for cremation interments. Purchase price for a niche includes a standard bronze plaque affixed to the exterior of the niche. All columbariums are located on the northeast side of the cemetery. A bud vase and military medallions may be added to individualize a niche for an additional fee.
- Columbarium A (sold out)
- Columbarium B has a limited number of individual and companion niches available.
There are a total of 48 niches in the columbarium. 24 niches on the eastside and 24 niches on the westside. 12 niches per side are individual and 12 niches per side are companion.
- Columbarium C has individual and companion niches available. There are a total of 64 niches in the columbarium. 32 niches on the northside and 32 niches on the southside. 16 niches per side are individual and 16 niches per side are companion. Niches are priced by Top, Middle and Bottom row location.
- Columbarium C has 64 companion niches. There are 32 niches on the northside and 32 niches on the southside that are companion size. No single niches available in this columbarium. Niches are priced by Top, Middle and Bottom row location.
- An individual niche can accommodate an individual interment. Interior of the niche measures 11" x 11" x 11". Additional mementos maybe placed inside the niche at time of inurement. A single Urn (vase/box) must measure smaller than 11x11x11 to fit in this niche. A typical vase style urn requires 10" x 10" x 8" of space.
- The double niche is intended for companion interments. Interior of the niche measures 11"x 11"x 22". Additional mementos maybe placed inside the niche at time of inurement. In order for 2 urns (vases/boxes) to fit their combined measurement must be less than 11" tall x 11" wide x 20" long. A typical Vase style Urn requires 10" x 10" x 8" of space.
- Cremation graves are located in Section 5 Block 1. There are a limited number of Cremation graves currently available. Cremation graves may accommodate 1 or 2 burials. Urn Vaults are not required. A single, flat marker measuring 24" x 12" x 4" may be installed on the grave. Only one (1) marker is allowed on a cremation grave, so families should plan accordingly and include companion information on the marker if the intended use is for 2 burials. Graves measure 42" W x 48" L
Sold Out Sections
The following sections are currently sold out:
- Section 0 Blocks V through Z
- Section 3
- Section 4
- Section 5 Blocks 1 - 4 except for the Cremation section and designated Infant area
- Section 6 Block 4
- Columbarium A