2020 COVID-19 Procedures:
- Entry is only by Season Pass or a daily ticket.
- At this time, season passes will be sold only for residents of the City of Anoka.
- Purchase may be made online, by phone, or in person*.
*Season pass purchase does not guarantee admittance. Capacity restrictions will be strictly enforced.
- All children under the age of 10 MUST be accompanied by an adult to ensure social distancing of children.
- No deck chairs will be furnished by the facility. Pass holders are encouraged to bring their own chairs.
- Entry into the facility will include a temperature scan of each pass holder. Temperature threshold is 100 degrees. If any household member registers 100 degrees or higher will result in admission to entire household being refused for that day.
- Showers are required prior to entry to the swimming pool.
- Any fecal contamination of the swimming pool will result in a complete shut down of the facility, no questions asked.
- If any member of your household is exhibiting any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or if you’ve had any known contact with someone who has tested positive of COVID-19, please stay home and contact our facility if you were recently at the facility.
- These procedures and processes may change without notice as guidelines and information is released.
Anyone that purchased a season pass as a gift prior to the end of 2019, please contact our office for your options.
Purchase your season pass by clicking this link. You will be asked to create an account. A birth date is required for every household member. Residency will be verified upon registration.
Starting June 15, 2020
Last week of the season schedule:
August 24 - August 30
Monday - Sunday
11:00am - 6:00pm - No cleaning break, staff will clean throughout day.
- 12’ Climbing Wall
- 200’ Waterslide
- 1 Meter Diving Board
- Adventure Walk
- Zero-depth Entry
- Hexapod Structure with a 75 gallon dump bucket and a slide for youth under 42" tall
- Second water play structure with sprays and fountains